Thursday, March 14, 2013

My favourite songs!

Hello! here are some of my favourite songs.

-Taylor Swift - Love Story .
Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone,
I'll be waiting all there's left to do is run
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess
Its a love story baby, just say yes

- Backstreet Boys - Incomplete

I’ve tried to go on like I never knew you
I’m awake but my world is half asleep
I pray for this heart to be unbroken
But without you all I’m going to be is incomplete

- Rihanna - Unfaithful

And I know that he knows I´m unfaithful
And it kills him inside
To know that I am happy with some other guy
 I can see him dying

I don´t wanna do this anymore
I don´t wanna be the reason why
Everytime I walk out the door
I see him die a little more inside
I don´t wanna hurt him anymore
I don´t wanna take away his life
I don´t wanna be...
A murderer






1 comment: