Sunday, May 26, 2013

My interview with Viggo Mortensen.

Last month Viggo Mortensen came to Spain to promote the new movie of The Lord of the Rings and I had the opportunity to interview him.


I wanted to know if he was enjoying Spain. He said that had been in Spain before and that he loved it.
I asked which of the films he liked more. He said that he liked all the movies of The Lord of the Rings.
I smiled and said that I also liked all of them.
I wanted to know if he had thought about doing another movie with Arturo Pérez Reverte.
He laughed and said of course, why not.
I asked if they would do more movies of The Lord of the Rings.
He thought and said it was a surprise he could not say anything.
I asked him to sign  an autograph  and if we could take a photo. And he accepted.


No comments:

Post a Comment