Sunday, June 3, 2012

USEFUL SUBJECTS FOR THE FUTURE


I think we are studying some subjects that should be replaced by others more interesting.

On the one hand, I think we should learn to speak English, because we can write more o r less rightly but when we have to talk to another person, we speak it very badly. Also, we can learn cooking. In one or two years, maybe, we leave home to study at university in another city and we will need cooking, because, in my opinion, it is healthier than eating fast food and it is cheaper than eating in a restaurant.

On the other hand, I believe that doing these changes is too difficult. Imagine teaching how to cook a lasagna to thirty pupils who are not quiet. It would be also very dangerous because of the knives and other kitchen tools which can wound  their classmates.

To sum up, I agree with changing some subjects like CMC by others that might be more useful  for our life in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment