Wednesday, February 6, 2013

My songs.

One of my favourite songs is Welcome to my Life by Simple Plan. This is the first Simple Plan's song I listened to, and I loved it. It reminds me of one of my best friends and all the moments we've shared.

Chorus:
No you don't know what it's like 
When nothing feels alright 
You don't know what it's like 
To be like me 

To be hurt, to feel lost 
To be left out in the dark 
To be kicked when you're down 
To feel like you've been pushed around 
To be on the edge of breaking down 
And no one's there to save you 
No you don't know what it's like 
Welcome to my life 


I really like Ignorance. Paramore is my favourite band. Their songs always make me smile, and they encourage me a lot when I need it. 
Chorus:

Don't wanna hear your sad songs 
I don't wanna feel your pain 
When you swear it's all my fault 
Cause you know we're not the same 
We not the same 
Oh we're not the same 
The friends who stuck together 
We wrote our names in blood 
But I guess you can't accept that the change is good 
It's good 
It's good 

You treat me just like another stranger 
Well it's nice to meet you sir 
I guess I'll go 
I best be on my way out (x2) 

Ignorance is your new best friend 
Ignorance is your new best friend 



I think that My Immortal by Evanescence is a very beautiful song, and I've always liked it. It's pretty sad but I love falling to sleep listening to it.
Chorus:
These wounds won't seem to heal 
This pain is just too real 
There's just too much that time can not erase 

When you cried, I'd wipe away all of your tears 
When you'd scream, I'd fight away all of your fears 
And I held your hand through all of these years 
But you still have all of me 


Bruno Mars is one of my favourite singers too. I think his songs are really sweet and I love his voice. I really like Just The Way You Are, because I think that if someone loves you, they'll love you the way you are, and they won't try to change you.

When I see your face 
there's not a thing 
that I would change 
Cause you're amazing 
Just the way you are 

And when you smile 
the whole world stops 
and stares for a while 
Cause girl you're amazing 
Just the way you are. 



No comments:

Post a Comment