Thursday, April 18, 2013

An interview with a person I admire.

I admire my father because he is very hard-working and he gets everything that is proposed.

I asked him how it feels to have a family, he answered  that to have a family is the best thing that could have happened in his life and although it required great efforts, it was also rewarding.
I asked him what the most important thing in her life was, he answered that the most important thing in his life was his family and to keep his job.
I asked him what he thought about  young people, he answered to me that today's young people didn't take care about their studies, but they care more about going to parties and having fun.
I asked him what he remembered most from his childhood, he answered to me that what he most remembered from his childhood was going out to the streets to play with his friends without any worries or dangers.

1 comment: