Sunday, May 10, 2009

A good song


Hello! I have chosen the song "I kissed a girl"(Katy Perry) because I think that it has in his lyric many of the verbal forms that we have studied, also because it is a very famous song and his singer is very beautiful. :)
this is a part of the song:

I kissed a girl and I liked it
The taste of her cherry chapstick
I kissed a girl just to try it
I hope my boyfriend don't mind it
It felt so wrong
It felt so right
Don't mean I'm in love tonight
I kissed a girl and I liked it
I liked it
Here I put the link to see whole lyric:

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Leopoldo.
    A nice song and funny pic.
    Please, remember that songs are things. I mean: don't use his or when talking about a song!!!
    And we have studied some English TENSES, not VERBAL FORMS!

    ReplyDelete