Monday, May 25, 2009

Hi ! I am Pablo :)

MY PROFILE
1st What's your name? Pablo
2nd How old are you? I'm sixteen years old.
3rd Where were you born? I was born in Granada
4th What's your phone number? Don't worry, I'll phone you ;)
5th Where do you live? In Granada
6th How long have you lived there? All my life.
7th Who do you live with? With my parents and my brother.
8th Do you have brothers and sister? Yes, I've got a brother.
9th Are they older or younger than you? He's older than me.
10th
Do you live in a house or a flat? I live in a flat.
11th
Have you ever met a famous person? No
12th
How long have you been studying English? Nine years ago.
13th
How tall are you? I think that 1.82m...
14th
What are your hobbies? I swim all weeks in Arabial swimming pool and I play the classic guitar.
15th
What countries have you visited? I've visited France & Italy
16th
What do you do on Sundays? I sleep all day :D
17th
Have you got any pets? No, I haven't
18th
What was the last book you read? "The reaper" of Terry Pratch.
19th What's your favourite food? Pizza!
20th Are you good at cooking/swimming/singin? I'm good swimming.
21th
What kind of people do you not like? The shy person, they're boring!
22th What languages do you speak? Granaíno and English
23th
What two tinhgs could you not do when you were a child, but you can do now? I can see the sunrise.
24th
What's something you do well? I play the guitar nice!
25th
What's your father like? What's your mother like? I'm like my mother.
26th Which sports do you like? Swimming.
27th
Who do you respect the most? The homeless and they little fashionable stay life.
28th
Who has had the most influence in your life? All people
29th
Would you like to be famous? No, I prefer being simply I
30th
When do you feel best? In the morning, afternoon or evening? In the evening, of course! 31th What jobs have you done? I've never worked.
32th
Which do you prefer, sunrises or sunsets? I like both of them, like these:




Unforgettable cruise... :D

Post created by Naftor (Pablo G)

2 comments: