Monday, May 11, 2009

CRY BY ISIDRO

I have chosen this song because it has in its lyrics some grammar tenses that we've studied this year. I hope you will all like it. If you want to listen to the song and read all the lyrics, click here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5t2LL7Tlhq0

What is this, what happens to relationships, started off
so good and ended up so bad? Baby I just wanna know,
ooh tell me do you know?
Baby before we knew it, we were at it again, no no no,
somehow I don't think we can ever be friends, wish it wasn't so,
wish it wasn't so, but you did the same.
Now we're caught in a circle a constant battle.
The day that you hurt me the clouds cast a shadow on us.
And I hope that you're happy we're even now,
so cry baby cry.
Let me see you cry, cry, cry.
I need to see you cry, cry, cry,
until your tears run dry, dry, dry.
Like a desert needs the rain,
want your tears to fall down on me.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Isidro,
    Please, remember that youtube is blocked at school. It's better if you find the song somewhere else!

    ReplyDelete