Friday, March 25, 2011

My song :D


I've chosen the song "You belong with me" by Taylor Swift because it's one of my favourites.
The first time I saw her was on tv, in 2008. I heard her song "Love Story" and I fell in love with it.

I've listened to her songs since that day and I never get tired of listening to them.
Last Saturday I went to her concert and it was so wonderful, it was one of the best experiences in my life. Here there's a picture when she was playing this song in the concert.

I like Taylor because she writes her own songs and they speak about love, heart break and experiences in life that everybody feel once in their life like apologize, chilhood, friendships, even about dreams that you have and you know they are dificult to become true. I love "Back to december" and "Enchanted" too, I recommend you hear them and I hope you like it! :)

Lyrics to You Belong With Me :
You're on the phone with your girlfriend, She's upset
She's going off about something that you said
She doesn't get your humour like I do

I'm in the room, its a typical Tuesday night
I'm listening to the kind of music she doesn't like
And she'll never know your story like I do

But she wears short skirts, I wear t-shirts
She's cheer captain and I'm on the bleachers
Dreaming bout the day when you wake up and find
That what you're lookin for has been here the whole time

If you could see that I'm the one who understands you
Been here all along so why can't you see?
You belong with me
You belong with me


3 comments:

  1. Great post, Laura.
    Now I am listening to the song you have chosen 'You belong with me' and I like it very much
    I didn't know about this singer. Thanks for telling us about her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura,
    Can you, please, include the lyrics of the song???
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course Doña Pilar, I forgot that, sorry :S

    ReplyDelete