Thursday, March 31, 2011

You give love a bad name

The song which I've chosen to talk about is "You give love a bad name". This song was the first Bon Jovi's number one hit, and it appeared in the CD "Slippery When Wet" as the first single. After "Livin' on a prayer" (the best Bon Jovi's song ever), it's one of the best and most famous songs of the American group. I really like this song because I'm a fan of the Rock from 70's, 80's and 90's, in particular of Bon Jovi.

LYRICS
There's nowhere to run
no one can save me,
the damage is done
shot through the heart,

and you are too blame
you give love a bad name
I play my part and you play your game
you give love a bad name
you give love


The band members are Jon Bon Jovi (singer), Richie Sambora (guitarist), Tico Torres (drummer) and David Bryan (keyboard player).
Jon Bon Jovi's voice has been chosen as the 12th best voice to sing Rock n' Roll, and Richie Sambora is the 28th best guitarist according to Total Guitar Magazine. They both have been inducted into the Songwriters Hall of Fame.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Antonio. Good post.
    I didn't know you liked this music. You look so serious in class!!;-)

    ReplyDelete