Saturday, March 26, 2011

THE CLIMB


"The Climb" is a special song,it's the first song I heard of Miley Cyrus and the fist time I heard it,I loved it.
The song is a power ballad with lyrics that describe life as a difficult but rewarding journey and how overcome your obstacles.This song is included on the EP "The time of our lives". Here is a piece of the song:

There's always gonna be another mountain
I'm always gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be a uphill battle
Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose

Ain't about how fast I get there
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side
It's the climb

One of the things that I like Miley is because she can sings diffrent kinds of music as "Party in the USA","When I look at you" or a duet "When I look at you" (Te miro a ti) with David Bisbal. Hope you ike it.

3 comments: