Monday, June 8, 2009

marTitaa =)


Marta said that she was 18 years old and that she had been born in Granada. She said that she lived with her parents. She said that she had a younger brother . She told me that she had lived in a flat since she was nine years old. She told me that she had got a cat. She also said that her favourite hobbies were playing with the wii and singing. She told me that the last movie that she had seen was Angels or Demons. She said that she loved to eat Chinese food, and she said that she loved cooking. She told me that her favourite sport was football. She said that she spoke English and Spanish.
She told me about her parents, she said that her father was nice and sympathetic and her brother was very crazy. Finally she told me that she loved sunsets.




rociio perez

No comments:

Post a Comment