Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Alba by LAzaro

Alba - The Pink Girl
My friend said
to me that her name was Alba H. and she was 16 years old. She told me that she had been born in Granada, and she lived in a flat with her parents and her sisters, who were older than her. She said that she had one cat and two birds.

She said some interesting things about herself, like she loves colour pink or she loves shopping. She told me that her favourite food was pasta and rice and she liked dancing and going out with her friends.

The person she respected the most was her father and with her mother she had a bad relationship. She explained that she didn't like dishonest people.

She said that the last book that she had read was “Miguel y la cabra traidora” and finally she told me that she was very happy with her life.

No comments:

Post a Comment