Monday, June 8, 2009

Luis by Alejandro

His cat
Luis said that he was 16 years old and that he had been born in Granada where he had lived all his life.
He told me that he lived with his parents and his sisters. He told me that he had an older sister. He said that he had a cat.
He also said that his favourite hobbies were football and basketball.
I asked him what he did on Sundays and he answered that he slept all day. He added that he was very good at swimming in summer.
He told me that the last book he had read was Teacher Man.
Luis told me that he could speak Spanish and English and he had been to France and Czech Republic.
He said that he preferred evenings to morning of afternoons and he liked sunsets more than sunrises. Luis said he wouldn’t like to be famous and he had never met a famous person.

No comments:

Post a Comment