Monday, January 21, 2013

My favourite song

My favourite song is We are never ever getting back together   by Taylor Swift

The chorus:

Oooh we called it off again last night
But Oooh, this time I'm telling you, I'm telling you
We are never ever ever ever getting back together
We are never ever ever ever getting back together
You go talk to your friends, talk to my friends, talk to me
But we are never ever ever ever getting back together

Why  have I chosen this son?

 I've chosen this song because the first time I heard it I liked it,  but not too much, but when I saw the translation i started liking it  more.

1 comment:

  1. I can see that you like the same song as millions of people in the world. This singer is so popular!!!
    Please, next time, include some images!
    Thanks for your post.

    ReplyDelete