Thursday, January 17, 2013

My New Year's Resolutions

This year I'm going to try to get  all I want.

- First of all, I'm going to concentrate on my exams very hard to obtain good marks.

- I'm going to visit London with one of my best friends this summer.

- I'm going to accompany on piano to a friend while he sings for a contest.



- I'm going to keep on studying German because I love to learn languages and it is useful.
- I'm going to be more organized and confident on myself.

- I'm going to be positive and ''shine bright like a diamond'' as the 
song says.

- I'm going to spend less money and appreciate all I have.- And finally I'm going to try go to concert of Jessie J but this it is better to consider it as a dream... but ''dreaming is believing''.

1 comment:

  1. Very good resolutions, Margarita! The one I like the most is when you say you are going to be positive. Thanks for your post.

    ReplyDelete