Wednesday, January 16, 2013

My New Year's Resolutions!


This year begins with 365 opportunities, so we shouldn’t waste them. That’s why my New Year’s Resolutions are:

    -   I’m going to work harder than last year , because I know that if I want, I can. And I am going to be more responsible, both at home and outside.

     -   I am going to learn from my mistakes and how to control situations.

     -   I am going to think less on me, and worry about other people who need it more than me.

    -   And finally, I promise I will have the greatest summer until now, I'll have fun with my best friend Meme, and I'll meet new friends that I never thought I would meet but they are part of me now.


2 comments:

  1. YOUR RESOLUTIONS ARE VERY INTERESTING. I HOPE YOU'LL GET IT! I LOVE YOU. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good post, Inma. Very good ideas for your Resolutions. I expect you keep them all.
    Good luck to you and your friend, Meme.
    Please, leave a comment on somebody else!
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete