Monday, January 21, 2013

SOME OF MY FAVOURITE SONGS

Well, there are so many songs which I love, I would like to post all of them, but it could be  impossible; I have chosen some of these songs, I  hope you like them

BEAUTIFUL By Bethany Dillon, is one of my favourite songs, because it has taught me, that being myself is good enough.

You make me beautiful
You make me stand in awe
You step inside my
heart, and I am amazed
I love to hear You say
Who I am is quite enough
You make me worthy of
love and beautiful
              
SMILE  By Mcfly    I really love this song, because in my hardest times, a person that I love so much, told me '' listen to this song, it will make you happy'' and it was true. This song means a lot to me.
So just remember to smile smile smile
Smile smile smile
Smile smile smile
C'mon show us your teeth and what you got underneath

BE ALRIGHT  By Justin Bieber  This song has taught me that you don't have to give up in the darkest moments, because after the rain comes a rainbow.
Don't you worry 'cause everything's gonna be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight
Be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight
                       
FUCKIN' PERFECT  By Pink  This song has inspired me so much, has taught me that everybody is perfect in his/her own way.
Pretty, pretty please
Don’t you ever, ever feel
Like your less than
Fuckin’ perfect
Pretty, pretty please
If you ever, ever feel
Like your nothing
You’re fuckin’ perfect to me

PENNY LANE  AND LET IT BE  By  The Beatles, I'm in love with them, they're my Idols, so it's so hard to choose 2 or 3 favourite songs, I really love all their songs.

Penny Lane
Penny Lane is in my ears and in my eyes
Here beneath the blue suburban skies
I sit and meanwhile back in
Let it be
speaking words of wisdom, let it be
let it be, let it be, let it be, let it be
whisper words of wisdom, let it be

SKYSCRAPER By Demi Lovato I really love this song, and the lyrics, this song means a lot to me, it shows me that life is not easy, and that if you want to get something you will have to fight for it, and that no matter how many times life turns you down, you have to stand up and continue your way, but the most important thing is that you have to keep strong.

You can take everything I have,
You can break everything I am.
Like I'm made of glass,
Like I'm made of paper.
Go on and try to tear me down,
I will be rising from the ground.
Like a skyscraper, like a skyscraper
LEGO HOUSE  By Ed Sheeran  I love Ed Sheeran and all his songs, and it's one of my favorites about him.
 I'm out of touch, I'm out of love
I'll pick you up when you're getting down
And out of all these things I've done I think I love you better now
THIS SONG SAVED MY LIFE  By Simple Plan  I love this song, because it's like a little part of my life, when I hear it, I always smile :)
  I was broken
I was choking
I was lost
This song saved my life
I was bleeding
Stoped believing
Could have died
This song saved my life
I was down
I was drowing
But it came on just in time
This song saved my life

THE SHOW MUST GO ON   By Queen  I will never get tired of listening to this song, I love it, it's very sad that Freddie Mercury is dead.

the show must go on
the show must go on
inside my heart is breaking
my make-up may be flaking
but my smile still stays on

1 comment:

  1. Excellent post, Maria. Thanks for bringing here so many great songs!

    ReplyDelete