Wednesday, January 23, 2013

These are some of my favourite songs.

I like many types of music but my favourite is reggaeton. I know this type isn't wonderful but on the other hand I listen to all types of music. 
My favourite songs in English are:
  • Auburn- We're The Perfect Two : I love it because one of my best friends dedicated  this song to me. I have listened to this song every day since she dedicated it to me. I love her. She lives in Lleida so I never see her... I'm so sad for it.

" Cause your the one for me (for me) 
And I'm the one for you (for you) 

You take the both of us (of us) 
And we're the perfect two 

We're the perfect two 

We're the perfect two 
Baby me and you 
We're the perfect two. " 



  • Bruno Mars - Count On Me : This song is wonderful, that is why it is one of my favourite songs. Friendship is the most important thing for me. I don't have many friends, but they are the best friends in the world.
    Find out what we're made of 
    when we are called to help our friends in need 
    you can count on me like 123 
    I'll be there 
    and I know when I need it 
    I can count on you like 432 
    and you'll be there 
    cause that's what friends are supposed to do.  "

 Secondhand Serenade - Fall For You I always had faith in love, therefore I think everyone has his half-orange in the world. We find love in the smallest things, so the little things are more special.
" But hold your breathe
Because tonight will be
 the night that I will fall for you

Over again
Don't make me change my mind
Or I wont live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
Your impossible to find. "


I hope you like them too.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice post, full of music, images and colours. Thanks, Rocio. Good work!

    ReplyDelete