Monday, April 18, 2011

Zombie - The Cranberries

The Cranberries are an Irish rock band formed in Limerick in 1989 under the name The Cranberry Saw Us, later changed by vocalist Dolores O´Riordan.
The band is formed by a guitarist (Noel Anthony Hogan), a bassist (Michael Gerard Hogan), Fergal Patrick Lawler as the percussionist and the vocalist, Dolores Mary O’Riordan Burton.


The Cranberries are famous for a lot of songs such as "Animal Instinct", "Dream"... but my favourite song is
"Zombie".
I like this group so much because of the voice of the singer, she is fantastic! and in a concert she is even better!
And I have chosen Zombie because when I was only a child, I sang this song without knowing about the group and the meaning of the song.... but when I discovered the song
again, I felt really happy and now I can´t stop listening to it!



In your head
!
In your head.... Zombie zombie...
What´s in your head?!
...

you can find all the lyrics Here.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, David. Thanks for your post!
    I like the Cranberries too, although this is not my favourite song of this group!

    ReplyDelete