Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Lemon tree :)

"Lemon Tree" is a song by German britpop band Fool's Garden from the album "Dish of the Day", which was released as a single in 1995 and became a major international hit in 1996.
I have chosen this song because it reminds me when a was a child, I and my best friend listened to it in my house trying to sing it.

There are some verses which I really like:


"I'm stepping around in a desert of joy
Baby anyhow I'll get another toy
And everything will happen, and you'll wonder

I wonder how I wonder why
Yesterday you told me 'bout the blue, blue sky
And all that I can see is just another lemon tree"


and I leave you the link where you can see the lyrics

Finally, a funny video of this song.

1 comment:

  1. Hello again; Celia!
    Really funny.
    I also like this song very much!

    ReplyDelete