Thursday, April 14, 2011

No stress – Laurent wolf


Laurent Wolf (born Laurent Debuire on November 16 ,1971 in Toulouse) is a French electro-house producer and DJ. He is the author of several compilations that contain his own tracks and also his remixes. He reached the top of the charts with his "Saxo" and "Calinda" compositions. Wolf was the winner of the DJ category in the 2008 World Music Awards. The single "No Stress", featuring vocals by Éric Carter, was #1 on the French SNEP Singles Chart. On October 28, 2009, DJ Magazine announced the results of their annual Top 100 DJ Poll, with Ultra Records Wolf placed at #66.


No Stress


Lyrics:

I don’t wanna work today
Maybe I just wanna stay
Just take it easy cause there’s no stress.
I know it’s not an awful crime,
Something special in my mind,
Nothing’s gonna cause me distress.


I like to hear this song when I go out or when I had had a really busy day.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Julia, thanks for this song and the funny video.
    I don't understand the last sentence. Can you explain, please??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've changed the sentence, I think now you can understand it.

    ReplyDelete