Sunday, April 17, 2011

Interview

I interviewed a man who was watching TV in my living room:

- I asked him who he was and he told me that he was my father, he hoped.


- I asked him how he had met my mother and he told me that he didn’t remember it, he was drunk when he met her.


- I asked him if he had taken a shower that day and he said that he had not taken a shower because that day wasn’t a Sunday.


- I asked him what he was watching on TV and he told me that he was watching a mysterious program where people were shouting and applauding for no reason. The program’s name was “Sálvame”.


- I asked him whether he was famous and he said that he could be a famous actor but he preferred to be modest.


- I asked him if he loved me and he told me that he loved me, but then he said that he preferred the dog because he didn’t ask him questions, so I finished the interview.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Maria.
    This is so funny!!! hahahahaha
    Thanks for making me laugh so much
    LOL

    ReplyDelete