Monday, May 16, 2011

My interview to Piqué

A few days ago the Spanish football team played in my city and I had the opportunity to interview my favourite football player: Piqué.
Of course, the first question I asked him was about his new girlfriend, Shakira. I wanted to know how they had met and when.
He answered that the first time he had seen her was at the end of one of his matches and she has said to him that he had played very well. They had started to go out together then and two months later he had asked her out.
As I had not much time to ask him questions I could only ask him one more question and it was if he thought they were going to be the winners of the Champions League and he had no doubts about it, he was really sure of that because they were a great team and all of the players were in their best moment, they played very well all together and they got on very well too.

No comments:

Post a Comment