The aspirin was discovered by Felix Hoffmann, who was a scientist, in 1897 when he discovered acetylsalicylic acid because he wanted to find some medication for his father.
- Analgesic: this pill can do disappear headache, toothache, muscle ache...
- Antipyretic: It can do reduce temperature.
- Anti-rheumatic: It is use for fight with some acute and chronic diseases.
- New possibilities:
- Anti-cancerous: The aspirin can reduce the risk of cancer.
- Cerebral protector: This pill can protect neurons.
- Anti-cataract: The prevention of cataract in old people.