Thursday, June 16, 2011

Javi

The interviewer wanted to know about Javi's life.
She asked him about his friends.
He answered that his friends were very different.
"All my friends love music, but each other of them prefers a different kind of music. But the most important thing is that all of them are incredible"
Irene, the interviewer, also wanted to know about Javi's family.
Javi said that he had a younger sister who was very sweet and a bit bad, and then he spoke about his parents. He told her that his mother was very serious but his father was very funny.
Irene asked Javi about his studies.
Javi laughed and then answered. "I love to be in the University, I think that it is the best place in the world, there are all things that you can imagine. I study at the Computer Science Faculty and the people here are very friendly. I really like this place. The different classes are very enjoyable although there are subjects that I hate too, for example, statistics. I don't like this subject at all!"
Irene saw the hear time and said to Javi that it was late. She said goodbye and thanked him.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Irene, thanks for this interview!
    Only one question: What did Irene see?? What is the hear time???
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete