Saturday, May 18, 2013

MY INTERVIEW WITH CRISTIANO RONALDO

Last week I was in Pacha and I met Cristiano Ronaldo and I interviewed him.

I asked him if he was mad about losing the Cup against  Athletic FC and he told me he wasn't, and he had to be positive and think about the future and  work hard for this not  to repeat again.
I asked him if he believed that Mourinho would leave or not  Real Madrid he told me that he did not care if he left or not Real Madrid and what he cared about was his career, not  the coach.

I asked him if he intended to stay at Real Madrid and told me that he was well in the team and that he would finish his contract.

Finally I asked about his girlfriend Irina and he told me that everything is going very well with her and with her and he is very happy.



No comments:

Post a Comment