Wednesday, May 29, 2013

My interview with Raul González Blanco

One day I was in Madrid and I saw Raul, an ex-player of Real Madrid FC. I asked him if I could interview him and he answered of course I could.
I wanted to know if he was happy at his new team at Qatar, and he told me that he was really happy, but he preferred to play for Real Madrid.
I asked him if he wanted to play for the national team and he told me that he would love to come back to the national team. I wanted to know when he had thought to retire and he answered that he hadn't thought a date yet.
My last question was if he would like to train a football team and he said he would like to train Real Madrid.

 I thanked him for the interview and he signed my t-shirt.


Here you can see his best goals with Real Madrid

No comments:

Post a Comment