Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Carlos' interview


MY  DAD
I was sitting on my sofa thinking about who would be the best person for my interview and my father just appeared at the door and I thought he was the ideal person.

Well, my father was born in September 1956.  He studied at Maristas School and then he studied medicine at Granada University. He works as a doctor for the National Health Service. I think that one reason I have to become a doctor is to be like him. 

I started my interview asking him why he decided to be a general surgeon, he told me that his father had worked at the medicine´s world as a laboratory’s salesman and also my father had lots of friends who were doctors

Then, I told him to tell me about my mother and asked how he had met her. He told me that he spent summers in his village and one summer, in a local party, he met her at the disco and fell in love with her. I suppose that it was love at first sight. 

He was in a hurry so to finish I asked him what he was going to do when he retired. He told me that he hadn’t thought about it yet.

1 comment: