Thursday, May 3, 2012

INTERVIEW TO MATTHEW MCCONAUGHEY


Last summer, when I was on the beach in Tarifa (Cádiz), I met my favorite actor who I have liked since I was a child: Matthew Mcconaughey.
He is very handsome. I am sure that all of you know him. He is an actor and film and American television producer.
I asked him if he would like to have lunch with me because I wanted to ask him some questions as he was my favorite actor.
Firstly, I asked him what his most successful film was and he said that ``Dazed and Confused´´ in 1993. Also, I asked him what his family was like and where he was born and he said that he was the youngest of three boys, his mother was kindergarten teacher, and his father was a gas-station owner.
He told me that he had had a long career. First, he appeared in television commercials and some small roles. Then, he co-starred with Sarah Jessica Parker in the romantic comedy Failure to Launch, which was reasonably successful at the box office. On January 21, 2008, McConaughey became the new spokesman for the national radio campaign and finally, he was one of the presenters at the 2011 Academy Awards ceremony.
He told me many things about his career but I also wanted to know something about his private life. He told me that his personal motto is "Just Keep Livin" because he helped teenager’s life.
Finally I asked him if he was married and he told me that he met his Brazilian model and television performer Camila Alves and they had two children.
I thanked him very much that he answered me all those questions and I told him that he was very charming and I seemed him very handsome and very lovely with his family.


1 comment:

  1. Why does your post have different types of letters, Belen?
    It is a good interview, though
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete