- Its capital is Nairobi.
- Swahili is the national language and English is the official language. Its population is 32.8 million.- Its political system is the republic
- It is an east African country. Kenya is bordered by Ethiopia to the north, Sudan to the northwest, Uganda to the west, Tanzania to the south and Somalia to the northeast. To the east is the Indian Ocean.
- Its total area is 582,646 km ² (224,961 miles ²).
- Its currency is the Kenyan Shilling (KES)
-Kenya is also a world power in sport, giving the best athletes as the champion Paul Tergat and most recently David Rudisha.
- Kenyan dishes: 1.Nyama Choma, 2.Tilapia, 3. Langostinos pili pili, 4. Samosas, 5.Mukimo,6. Matoke.
-Jomo Kenyatta, a Kikuyu African descent, was declared the first black president of Kenya.
In my opinion…I consider it is a beautiful place to visit but not to live there.