Friday, March 29, 2013

My favourite songs

The most famous song in England is: Severus snape Damveldor. Even though you might not believe it, this song is very famous and very important for everyone.
Here are the lyrics:
Snape: Hmm, What is that mysterious ticking noise?
Not over here, not over there

Hmm, Kinda Catchy...

Snape, Snape, Severus Snape (x2)
Dumbledore!
Snape, Snape, Severus Snape
Dumbledore! (x3)

Snape, Ron, Snape, Ron, Severus Snape, Ron Weasley

Dumbledore! (x3)

Snape,Ron,Hermione Snape,Ron, Severus Snape, Ron Weasley, Hermione

Harry Potter Harry Potter Ooh! Harry Potter Harry Potter Yeah Harry Potter Harry Potter Ooh! Harry Potter Harry Potter That's me!

Dumbledore!

Snape Harry (x8)

DUMBLEDORE!!!

...Hermoine
Dumbledore!

Snape, Ron, Hermione Snape, Ron, Severus Snape, Ron Weasley, Hermione

Harry Potter Im Harry Potter Im Harry Potter Harry Harry Potter
All: Singing a Song All Day Long at Hooooooooooooogwarts! 
Ron: I found the source of the ticking! It's a pipe bomb!
Harry and Hermione: Yay!

(Hogwarts blows up)
Voldemort song:

*evil laugh*

Voldemort, Voldemort, ooh volde- volde volde 

Voldemort!

Now, seriously, this song gets to my heart. The next song is very beautiful, it has a very nice dance, look! Its name is:

I could watch you for a lifetime, you're my favorite movie
A thousand endings, you mean everything to me
I never know what's coming, forever fascinated
Hope you don't stop running, to me 'cause I'll always be waiting
You are my cinema, I could watch you forever
Action, thriller, I could watch you forever
You are my cinema, a Hollywood treasure
Love you just the way you are
My cinema, my cinema, my cinema
Cinema, cinema, cinema

Another song that has a lot of rhythm. Listen to the song


Now, we will never get back to
To the old school
To the old grounds, it's all about the newfound
We are the newborn, the world know all abouts.
(We are the future and we're here to stay)
We've come a long way since that day
And we will never look back, at the faded silhouette
We've come a long way since that day (that day)

Finally, a very well-known song by Bruno Mars:


Because you make feel like
I've been locked out of heaven
For too long, for too long
Yeah you make feel like
I've been locked out of heaven
For too long, for too long
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah
Oh, yeah, yeah, oh, yeah, yeah

A song that I keep loving is:


I hear Jerusalem bells a ringingRoman Cavalry choirs are singingBe my mirror, my sword and shieldMy missionaries in a foreign field
For some reason I can not explainOnce you go there was neverNever an honest wordAnd That was when i ruled the world



3 comments:

  1. The first song is very good (hahaha),what would you be doing on youtube to find this video? It's very original.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also think the song is really original and funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that the first song is the best one I have ever heard, it has come to my heart... hahaha, just kidding,it's so funny and you have so much sense of humor!!!
    This post is so funny and great, good job!!

    ReplyDelete