Tuesday, March 19, 2013

My favourite songs


These are some of my favourite songs because they  remember me good times in my life and give me strength in my worst moments, I hope you like them.

Cascada - Everytime we touch


'Cause every time we touch 
I get this feeling, 
And every time we kiss 
I swear I can fly, 
Can't you feel my heart beat fast 
I want this to last 
Need you by my side 
'Cause every time we touch 
I feel the static, 
And every time we kiss 
I reach for the sky, 
Can't you hear my heart beat slow 
I can't let you go 
Want you in my life 



Leona Lewis - Homeless


Waiting here, for you to call me, 
For you to tell me, 
That everything's a big mistake, 
Waiting here in this rainfall, 
Feeling so small, 
This dream was not supposed to break, 
I'm so sorry now, 
For the pain i cost you, 
Won't you please forgive, 
Please? 

But you don't love me anymore, 
You dont want me anymore 
Theres a sign on your door 
No Vacancies, Just emptiness, 
Without your love, 
I'm Homeless.



Pink - Try


Where there is desire 
There is gonna be a flame 
Where there is a flame 
Someone's bound to get burned 
But just because it burns 
Doesn't mean you're gonna die 
You gotta get up and try, and try, and try 
You gotta get up and try, and try, and try 
You gotta get up and try, and try, and try. 


Gotye - Somebody That I Used To Know

But you didn´t have to cut me off 
make out like it never happend 
and that we were nothing 
and I don´t even need your love 
but you treat me like a streanger 
and that feels so rough 
You didn´t have to stoop so low 
have your friends collect your records 
and then change your numbers 
I guess that I don´t need that tough 
now you´re just somebody that I used to know 
now you´re just somebody that I used to know 
now you´re just somebody that I used to know 

1 comment: