Its capital is Nairobi.
- Swahili is the national language and English is an official language too. Its population is 32.8 million.
- Its political system is the republic
- It is an east African country. Kenya is bordered by Ethiopia to the north, Sudan to the north-west, Uganda to the west, Tanzania to the south and Somalia to the north-east. To the east is the Indian Ocean.
- Its total area is 582,646 km ² (224,961 miles ²).
- Its currency is the Kenyan Shilling (KES)
-Kenya is also a world power in sport, giving the best athletes as the champion Paul Tergat and most recently David Rudisha.
- Kenyan dishes: 1.Nyama Choma, 2.Tilapia, 3. Langostinos pili pili, 4. Samosas, 5.Mukimo,6. Matoke.
-Nelson Mandela was imprisoned for 15 years for fighting apartheid, and after serving his sentence was running for president and won. That same year he was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize for defeating apartheid.
-Kenya does not belong to the European Union.
In my opinion…I consider Kenya is a beautiful place to visit but I would not live there.