Tuesday, March 12, 2013

My favourite song.

Hi! I'll show you my two favourites songs. The first is 'Born to Die' by Lana del Rey:




Don't make me sad, don't make me cry

Sometimes love is not enough and the road gets tough
I don't know why
Keep making me laugh
Let's go get high
The road is long, we carry on
Try to have fun in the meantime
Come on take a walk on the wild side
Let me kiss you hard in the pouring rain
You like your girls insane
Choose your last words, this is the last time
Cause you and I, we were born to die.


The second song is 'Radioactive' by Imagine Dragons:





I waking up,

 I feel it in my bones.

Love to make my systems go.

Welcome to the new age,

 to the new age.

Welcome to the new age, 

to the new age.

Whoa, whoa,

 radioactive, radioactive.

Whoa, whoa, 

radioactive, radioactive.



1 comment: