Sunday, June 9, 2013

My interview with Olivia Newton-John

In my class integrated music project we are doing the musical Grease, so I decided to go to England to interview Olivia Newton-John, the star and protagonist of this musical. 
I asked him if he had participated in more movies, and she said that she had participated in Xanadu and Two of a kind, but told me that were not as successful as Grease.
I asked him that how had been the experience working on that film and she said she has been one of the best experiences of his life and was still talking with all the people of the filming. 
I could not ask more questions because she was in a hurry but it seemed really nice and friendly because she signed a photo I had of her. It's a great singer and a great actress.

No comments:

Post a Comment