Wednesday, June 12, 2013

A summer job.

Dear Pilar,

I'm Margarita, I'm 16 years old and I'm studying Bachillerato. I'm writing in response to the advertisement for a swimming coach. 

I think I'm the right person for this job because I have been in swimming competition for three years training hard, and sometimes I had to make of trainer so I have some experience.

I am patient, I treat people as I wish to be treated, I would do everything to have a good team of swimmers and I would encourage them to overcome themselves.

I'm available from the month of July to August 15. I need some money and I really love this work, so I'd like to obtain it.

Your sincerely,

Margarita

3 comments:



  1. very good work floresilla VERY GOOD WORK!

    pd: Do you want to teach swimming to rabbits? :o (if you know what I mean HAHAHAHAHAHA)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO!! I don't teach to rabbits. The rabbit you mean is insupportable. ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  3. you love that rabbit

    ReplyDelete