Sunday, June 16, 2013

Applying for a job

Dear Pilar,

I am writing in response to the advertisement for a guide for the Science Museum in Granada which appeared in Ideal newspaper last 29th of May. I would like be considered for the position and I enclose my CV.

As you will see from my CV, I have no experience as a guide but I think I could learn fast because I get very good science and I'm good talking to people. I love the world of science and I think I would know very well explain. I think I'm the perfect girl for this job.

I am suitable for the post because I am organized and I am very funny. I would also describe myself as a very sociable person: people love me so much and I have no problems with anyone. I am a hard working girl and I will not problems

I am available from early September and I would be happy to attend an interview. I hope you write back soon.

Your sincerely,

Esperanza.
                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment