Friday, June 7, 2013

A Summer Job

Dear Pilar,
I am Jorge, I am 17 years old and I am studying first of Bachillerato.  I'd like to apply for the post a  lifeguard.
I am suitable for the post because I am really responsable, lively, attentive, and I love the sea and the beach.
Last summer I helped my uncle who is lifeguard with his work and loved : We had to help a child to pick a jellyfish, rescued a dog...Most of the time there was nothing to do but there was always someone to talk to, with this work know many people.
I do not see it as a job but as a vacation, being next to the sun and sand beach is a luxury and I would love that could do all year round.
This year could also give swimming and diving classes teach children to fish also, excursions to the beach or near the coastal sites, rent bikes, boats and much more.
We may also play beach volleyball and soccer do competitions and who won a prize takes we pass perfectly.
I have a many plans and activities to do with them; that's why I would like to be considered for the post.I also would like to know how much the pay is, or the timetable.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
 
Jorge
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment