Saturday, June 8, 2013

My interview with Blanca Villalobos.

As I had to do an interview to a person that I considered interesting, I had decided to interview one of my friends, Blanca.
I asked her what her hobbies were, and she answered  me that she loved dancing and going shopping with her friends.
I wanted to know what she was going to do in summer and she told me that she wanted to go to the beach as much as she could and especially she wanted to have fun with her friends


I asked her if she wanted to graduate and she said to me that of course, that she was so excited, because she wanted to start the university; as she was so excited, I asked her what she would like to study and she told me that she loved criminology.

Finally I asked her, how she saw herself in a future, she told me that she was going to live in the USA and that she would be a very very good criminologist, and that she would solve many murders.


No comments:

Post a Comment