Saturday, June 8, 2013

A summer job

A summer job

Dear Pilar,
I am David García, I am 17 and I am a student of 1º Bachillerato at Padre Manjón in Grenade. I would like to apply for the post a lifeguard.
I don’t have any experience about it, but last year I safe a child in a swimming pool. I am sure that I am suitable for the post because I am very responsible, attentive, brave, sportsman and I love the sea.

I don’t see it as job is a hobby for me, being at the beach every summer, with the sun and sea would be fantastic for me. If is necessary I can also give swimming classes, teach children fish, do excursions to the beach, ride a bike, organized sports competition… I have a lot of ideas and I think I can do the job perfectly, please considered me to the post and answer me as soon as possible. Thank you very much, David García

No comments:

Post a Comment