Thursday, June 13, 2013

A summer job.


Dear Pilar,

I would like to enquire about the job offer which appeared in Ideal on  29th 2013. I would be grateful if you would take me into account for the position as a guide for the Science Museum in Granada.

I enclose my CV in order you can see my training and experience as a tourist guide. Last summer I was working as an assistant to a guide for the British Museum. At present, I spend my weekends as a guide in the Alhambra and Albaycin.

I am prepared for this job because I have a high level of English, French and Italian languages. Moreover, I consider myself a polite, organized and sociable person and I am looking forward to working in this area.

I have total availability from June to August. I would be happy to attend an interview.

Yours sincerely,

Clara. 




No comments:

Post a Comment