Sunday, June 9, 2013

MY INTERVIEW WITH MARIA PELÁEZ

I decided to interview a interesting and great person, Maria Peláez.
I asked her what her hobbies were, and she told me that she loved listening music, being with her friends and going shopping. 
I asked her what were her favorite subjects and she replied me English and philosophy.
Then I asked her what she wanted to do in the future, when 
she finished the high school and she answered me that she wanted go to university for study Translators and she told me too that she wanted to travel all over the world. She told me that she wanted to finish the high school as soon as she could because she wanted to study things more interesting.
I asked her how she would like to be her life in the future and she said that she would like live in Canada or in the USA and would like to have a good job. I hope she gets all that she wants because I would love to go to Canada or USA to visit her. I love her<3

1 comment:

  1. awww you're the cutest ever, I love you too <3 you're awesome :)

    ReplyDelete