Saturday, June 8, 2013

A guide for the Science Museum in Granada

Pilar Flores
Human Resources Manager
Science Museum
Avenida de la Ciencia 18004
Granada

Dear Pilar,
I am writing in response to the advertisement for a tourist guide which appeared in El Ideal de Granada last 29th of May. I enclose my CV to the e-mail and also I would like to be considered for the job.
As you will see in my CV I have a degree in Biology and I have experience of working in a laboratory and organizing some science contests. Furthermore, I speak Spanish, English and German.
I am suitable for the post because I am organized and active, I would describe myself as a very good leader who can adapt herself to whichever situation.
I am very interested in this job because I would like to get more experience and improve my knowledges about science.

I am available from June.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours sincerely,


Elvira 

No comments:

Post a Comment