Thursday, June 13, 2013

Applying for a job

Dear Pilar,

I'm writing in response to the advertisement for an assistant to a knife thrower in a circus which appeared in IDEAL on 29 May 2013. I would like to be considered for the position and I enclose my CV.
As you can see from my CV, I have experience in acting on stage. I have experience in dance, trapezium, stunts and acrobatics too. I'm a professional in the archery at the summers, so I have good aim. 




I'm suitable for the post because I'm creative, hard working and skilled. I would also describe myself as a very expressionist person: I'm good at pantomime. I have good and new ideas for shows. In addition, I like make laugh people and I'm extremely active.



I'm available from early July and I would be happy to attend an interview. I look forward to hearing from you soon.


Yours sincerely,

Irene




No comments:

Post a Comment