Tuesday, June 11, 2013

My interview

My interview

Last week when I went to visit my grandfather in Sevilla I saw two contestants of a program TV “Big Brother”; their names are Carlos and Gonzalo Montoya, they are twins.

I asked them if they liked that everybody knew them and they told me that sometimes it was tiring.

I asked them what was the best experience that they had had in the house and they told me that best experience had had been when they had entered the house for the first time.

I asked them what was their opinion of the program and they told me that it was the best program and told me to participate.

I asked them if they had felt uncomfortable  because of the cameras and they told me that when you have spent a week in the house you forget about the cameras.

I asked them if they wanted to continue on the TV and they told me now they wanted to spend time with their family.

That was my interview with the twins, I felt very happy because I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment