Sunday, June 9, 2013

A summer job

Dear Pilar,
I am writing to apply for the position of a person to take care of young children, you advertised in El País newspaper on 5th June.

As outlined in my curriculum vitae, I feel I am fully qualified for the post because now that I have two small cousins ​​that I have to look after many days. Also I have to take care of my little brother every Friday afternoon, as my parents work. I am very responsible, careful, patient, I really like young children and children have so much fun when I'm with them.

I believe that I would be an ideal candidate for the position you have outlined. A job would give me the opportunity from saving money to attend college next year . I can assure you that I will do my best to fulfill you expectations.

I enclose a c.v. giving details on my experience and qualifications. If you need any further information, I can be contacted by email on supernani@hotmail.com or movile phone on 029 28 25 67.
I would be pleased to attend an interview at any time convenient to you.

Your sincerely,
Marta

1 comment:

  1. ooh! It´s a fantastic job. This summer I´m going to try do it!!

    ReplyDelete