Wednesday, June 5, 2013

MY FAVOURITE SONG

This is one of my favourite songs

DJ Fresh ft Sian Evans - Louder

I can’t control this feeling
something’s happening inside me
Our senses come alive
The chemistry is feeling
it’s something that we’re feeling
there’s nowhere you can hide
It’s gonna get (x3) louder
We’re gonna get (x3) stronger
We’re gonna feel (x3) better
You can tame this energy inside
I gotta reach (x3) higher
I wanna burn (x3) like a fire
We Gotta move (x3) faster
You can tame this energy inside
Perpetual emotion
It’s just a ripple in the ocean
A shadow in the night
changes we’re making for the better
we’re going through together

And this is other of my favourite songs
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Thrift shop feat Wanz

1 comment:

  1. I didn't like the lyrics of the second song. It is not appropriate for this blog, that's why I have removed it!!

    ReplyDelete