Friday, June 7, 2013

A summer job


Dear Pilar,

I'm Carmen, I have 16 years and I'm studying Bachillerato first.
  I'm interested in the work of a guide for the Science Museum in Granada. I would like to get a job like this to earn some money for the summer. I think I'm the right person for this job because I am a very responsible and hardworking. I like meeting new people and I know how to speak well in public. Also, I know how to speak different languages ​​so I could be guide languages ​​like Spanish, English or French. I've worked before in the Alhambra as a guide for children between 10-15 years for 7 months and it went very well. So as you can see, I have some experience.
 I am available the month of July this year. I hope you call me because I would like to do this work.


Waiting for your response, you receive a greeting,
  Carmen Fernandez.

6 comments:

  1. good work Carmenchuuu! If you are there, I'll visit you. ^-^ PS: You♥Ri&Ra HAHAHAHAHA :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Floresilla! What times are these to be awake? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I think that you could work with me but if you come visit, I'll give you candy ^.^ Be careful not find jacob on the way...I know you love him but ... not possible! PD: <3 Ra,Re,Ri,H etc :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA Carmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee(French)eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenchu You know I'm a nocturnal specie! ¬¬ And you be careful not find Pou in the Science Museum she screams so much... PS: U<3Ra,Re,Ri,H,E and owl HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAA

    ReplyDelete
  4. nocturnal specie HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAH Pou is the best.
    PD: THAT I LOVE OWL? HAHAHAHAHA It is a joke :`)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA I CAN'T. But you love Josh more than anyone. *--*

      Delete
    2. Oh Josh *.* he is... he is the better, HE IS PERFECT OK? <3

      Delete