Sunday, June 9, 2013

My interview with Clive Owen

Last week, Clive Owen came to Granada invited to a great party at Alhambra Palace. I was there with my parents and I decided to get nearer him and ask him some questions I had been thinking about for a long time.
I asked him how he had decided to be an actor and he told me that he had known that he wanted to be an actor since he was a little boy, and that he acted in several school plays. Then I asked him to talk to me about the beginning of his career, and he started to talk, he swore to me it hadn't been an easy beginning because he had needed to work very hard and believed in himself at times when no one would have done it. He told me that he had never wanted to give up because he would have failed himself. Finally I begged him to give me some advice about how I could make my wishes come true, and he did it, he told me to believe in myself and never back down.
I confessed him that it had been the most special and interesting conversation I had ever had, and then I told him a little bit ashamed that he was my favourite actor and that he was even more handsome in person. Then he kissed me on the cheek and he left smiling.


No comments:

Post a Comment